Friday, July 17, 2015

Inky Divas Challenge Week of July 12

The challenge for the week was to create a card with a window and use only current Stampin' Up! products.

This example was posted with the challenge.

I had seen a card posted by Kimberly Van Diepen when the 2014 Holiday Catalogue was released that I had wanted to make and never did.  I thought it might work well as a window card.  Click HERE to see Kimberly's post.  

Festival of Trees, Stampin' Up!

This is my interpretation of the card placing the embossed Kraft panel behind a window cut out with the Circles Collection Framelits.


I still have some of the snowflakes that Kimberly used but they are retired so I punched out some stars using glimmer paper.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Festival of Trees
Ink - Lost Lagoon; Whisper White
Card Stock - Lost Lagoon; Crumb Cake; Kraft
Other - Decorative Mask (Stars and Hearts set); Linen Thread; Silver Sequins; Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper; Bitty Accents Punch set.

No comments: