Saturday, July 25, 2015

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of July 19

The challenge for this week was to create a Christmas themed card using only current Stampin' Up! supplies.  I was happy to see that because I had made a Christmas Card on Sunday - I used it for my entry to the challenge.

I was fortunate to win the stamp set Lots of Joy and had seen a card posted by Diana Gibbs using that set.  You can see Diana's post HERE.

There were no measurements posted so I was just guessing - ended up that my banners were too short and/or my focal piece was too big.  I am really happy with the look and I will be making more of these.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Lots of Joy
Ink - Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Whisper White; Smoky Slate; Merry Moments DSP
Other - Tree Punch; Cherry Cobbler Thick Baker's Twine; Stars Embossing Folder; Hand Held Stapler; Rhinestones; Stampin' Dimensionals; Triple Banner Punch

No comments: