Friday, July 10, 2015

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of June 28

The challenge posted for the week of June 28 was to use a technique called Rolling Marbles and/or the posted sketch.  Not having any marbles (I lost mine a long time ago) I decided to follow the sketch.

Julie Olivier posted the challenge - you can see her card and instructions for the technique HERE.

This is the sketch Julie posted;


and here is my card


I decided to make it a file folder card and use some of the Bohemian DSP I received as part of a product share from Sandi MacIver.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Endless Birthday Wishes
Ink - Blackberry Bliss; Jet Black StazOn; Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry and Blackberry Bliss Markers
Card Stock - Very Vanilla; Blackberry Bliss; Bohemian DSP
Other - Circles Collection; Framelits; Envelope Punch Board

No comments: