Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Freshly Made Sketches - #250

When I saw the sketch posted on Freshly Made Sketches this morning I decided to give it a try.  See the post HERE.

Here is the sketch


I had a few things sitting on my desk that I thought might work.  There was a piece of Designer Series Paper (retired) along with a stamped and coloured image from the Merry Mice stamp set which is in the Stampin' Up! new Holiday Catalogue.  I decided to change the shape of the focal piece to accommodate the cute little mouse.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Merry Mouse
Ink - Cherry Cobbler, Pool Party, Old Olive, Crumb Cake, Bermuda Bay
Card Stock - Whisper White, Basic Black, Shimmery White, Merry Moments DSP (retired)
Other - Los of Labels Framelits, Rhinestones, Aqua Painter, Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Frosted Sequins Embellishments (retired)

1 comment:

Narelle Farrugia said...

What a fabulous card! I love your choice of image and colours. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!