Friday, August 19, 2016

Inky Divas Challenge - Week of August 15

This week's challenge was a colour challenge.  We had to use Early Espresso, Tip Top Taupe and Mint Macaron as our colours.  Black and/or white could also be used.  Only current Stampin' Up! products could be used.  My card is CASEd from one I had seen on Pinterest.   You can see it HERE.

When stamping the background I inked up the stamps and then stamped them off once on scrap paper before stamping onto the Whisper White card stock.  The greeting is stamped at "full strength".  I got a few ink smears when I stamped it so I covered up the mistakes with a few rhinestones.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Timeless Textures, Flourishing Phrases
Ink - Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe
Card Stock - Early Espresso, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Whisper White
Other - Botanical Builders Framelits, Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestones, White Signo Gel Pen

No comments: