Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Happy 65th Anniversary Mum and Dad

Today is my parents' 65th Wedding Anniversary.  We had a celebration dinner for them on July 31st but today is the day!

My sister discovered that the gem for the 65th Anniversary is Sapphire.  We weren't sure what cards would be available to celebrate a 65th anniversary so I made all of the cards from myself and my brothers and sisters.  I decided to use the last of my stash of Midnight Muse card stock for the cards as well as for the table favours we used.  See THIS post.

For this card I used the Rose Garden Thinlits, Cuttlebug Dies for the numbers and the retired Express Yourself stamp set for the happy anniversary.



I used the Large Numbers Framelits and the coordinating Number of Years stamp set for this card.


The lattice piece on this card is from the May Paper Pumpkin Kit.  I used My Digital Studio to create the focal piece and die cut it with the retired Hearts a Flutter Framelits.


I used the Birthday Blooms stamp set for this card.  The banners were cut using the Banners Framelits.  Again I used the retired Express Yourself stamp set for the sentiment and Cuttlebug dies for the numbers.

This was the only one of the five cards where I used Night of Navy Cardstock.  I wanted to use some of the Floral Boutique Designer Series I had received in the share from Sandi MacIver.  This card also uses the retired Express Yourself stamp set (I love the font) as well as the Large Numbers Framelits and Number of Years stamp set.

This is a combination of a Z-Fold and Joy Fold card.  You can it open HERE.


No comments: