Friday, August 26, 2016

Happy Anniversary George & Louise

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are celebrating 49 years of marriage today.  I had seen a card on Pinterest that I quite liked so I adapted it to make an anniversary card.

It was a bit difficult to get a good photo of the clear embossing on the base card, but I think it shows pretty well in this one.

I wanted to have the anniversary greeting include 49 so I created my sentiment in My Digital Studio (retired) and punched it with a 2" circle punch.  It is surrounded by a circle and scallop circle cut with non-Stampin' Up! dies.

I used the flower stamp from Flourishing Phrases but hand cut them to a smaller size.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Flourishing Phrases
Ink - Real Red, Soft Sky, Daffodil Delight, VersaMark
Card Stock - Basic Black, Shimmery White, Cucumber Crush
Other - Flourish Thinlits, Linen Thread, Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots,
2" Circle Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, My Digital Studio

No comments: