Saturday, November 29, 2008

I was playing with the pillow box die again. This time I embossed the card stock using the Cuttlebug Snowflake folder. It gives a very subtle texture. I had some white ribbon and some snowflakes embellishments from Michael's and used those to decorate. The box holds a Ghiradelli chocolate very nicely. This would make a great table favour or a cute little thank you to tuck into a customer's order!

This is the birthday card I made for my mother in law. I followed the same layout from previous post where I used all blues. On the card I used DSP from the Pink Pirouette pack. I used Pink Pirouette textured CS, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White. The greeting is stamped with Purely Pomegranate ink.

This is going to be my husband's christmas card. Since we started watching Sesame Street with our oldest son (who is now 33) my husband has loved Oscar the Grouch. I saw Ros Oakes' card and knew I would have to CASE it. Here is my version - just a tiny bit different from Ros'. You can hers here. I used Whisper White, River Rock (textured), Real Red, Basic Black and Old Olive cardstock. DSP is from my precious supply of the retired Dashing. The ink and ribbon are both Real Red. The sentiment is a non SU stamp and is framed with a piece from the Silver Hodgepodge. The little bit of glitter on the pom pom is Stardust Stickles.


Thanks for looking.
Marjorie

No comments: