Saturday, September 11, 2010

Aviary - Inspired by Heather Summers

The second card Judy and I made this week was CASEd from one of the cards Heather Summers presented at convention in July.  You can see the card HERE.  Scroll down a bit - it is the second card in the post that I used for inspiration.   Heather's card is a fun fold card with a dimensions of 4 1/4 x 4 1/4 when closed.  I decided to adapt it to a standard size card.


Supplies
Stamps - Aviary; Teeny Tiny Wishes
Card Stock - Old Olive; Rich Razzleberry; Pacific Point DSP
Ink - Rich Razzleberry; Pacific Point; Tempting Turquoise; Old Olive; Basic Black
Other - Dotted Ribbon, Modern Label and Word Window punches; dimensionals

The third card Judy I made using the Aviary stamp set is one that I have posted before. Click HERE to have a look. This was one of the cards I made following Heather Summer's Aviary Class.

1 comment:

Liz Goldhawk said...

I really like this colour combination, and the way the cages are arranged!