Friday, September 3, 2010

Pocket Silhouettes

A few weeks ago I saw THIS card while exploring some blogs that I had never visited before.  I bookmarked it thinking it would be a great little project for Judy and I.  So along with the cards I posted earlier this week, we each made one of these.  I love how the little rhinestones add a little something extra to the black silhouettes.


Supplies
Stamp Set - Pocket Silhouettes
Card Stock - Barely Banana (retired); Certainly Celery; Rose Red; Regal Rose; Whisper White
Other - 5/8" Certainly Celery Satin Ribbon; Rhinestones (from the retired Eggcellent Eggs Kit); Scallop Trim Border Punch

1 comment:

Julie Marshall said...

Hi Marjorie,

I am so glad to hear that you were inspired by this card! I love the simplicity of it...and, of course the rhinestones too ;)

Thanks for linking back to my blog and feel free to keep on sharing!