Sunday, September 19, 2010

Simply August Thank You - Day 5 Take Two

After making the Day 5 project using Tree Trimmings I remembered that I do have a stamp set with mittens.  It has been retired for quite some time but I am glad I still have it.  I pulled it out and although I had to change the dimensions of the focal image a little bit I got my card made.  I decided to use Real Red brads as the "pegs" for hanging the mittens - I usually hoard my embellishments and just didn't want to tuck into the Vintage Trinkets for a second time in one day.  Heather had used the "Merry Christmas" stamp from Teeny Tiny Wishes for her greeting.  My image panel was not as tall as Heather's so I decided to use a stamp from Heard from the Heart.

Hope you like the card!


Supplies
Stamps - Heard from the Heart; Bundle Up (retired)
Card Stock - Crumb Cake; Marina Mist; Very Vanilla
Ink - Real Red; Old Olive; Marina Mist; Chocolate Chip marker
Other - Real Red brads; Dimensionals; Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: