Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Birthday

I celebrated my birthday a few days ago.  One of the celebrations was with Judy and her husband Wayne.  On Monday we went out for a lovely lunch and then went back to Judy's for some cake and crafting - digital crafting.  The cake was wonderful.  We are able to purchase "cakelets" in some of our local stores.  They are from a bakery in Toronto - Dufflet?  Absolutely the perfect size for a small group.

Monday was the day I took my laptop with me and we did a scrapbook page using My Digital Studio.  I will not share Judy's page with you as I will only post pages and photos of my own family members after getting permission.  We used photos of Judy's little grandson and used the layout from Day 1 of Heather Summers' Simply My Digital Studio Two online class - posted yesterday.

I will post a picture of the birthday card Judy made for me.  I am going to have to CASE it for sure!  I love it.  I am not sure, but I think the card stock and ink may be the retired Cool Caribbean.  I love the dew drop in the centre of the medallion.

Thanks Judy!

No comments: