Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Another Birthday Card and a Christmas Swap

Here is another card for a September birthday. It is going to be late to the recipient who does not live in my city, but it should still get there in September (I hope!). I totally CASE'd this card - the only thing I changed was to leave off the greeting on the front. You can see the original card HERE The greeting is on the inside of the card.

Recipe:
Stamp Set - Razzle Dazzle, It's Your Birthday
Card Stock - Kraft, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Ink - Versamark, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede
Other - Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, 1 1/2 circle punch, dimenstionals

I decided to participate in another swap. For this one, for each spot, we have to make 9 3" x 3" squares with a Christmas Theme. I have signed up for two spots. This is my submission for the first swap. I am going to have to get the silver elastic cord from the mini catalogue to complete my swaps - they need to have a little bit of a bow around the neck of the ornament.

Recipe:
Stamp Set - Delightful Decorations
Card Stock - Real Red (Textured), Soft Suede, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red
Other - Petals a Plenty embossing folder, Ornament Punch, Clear Circle Rhinestone Brad

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: