Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Season of Friendship

I bought this set, mounted it and never used it. I decided to ink it up and make a set of cards - I am thinking I will have to make multiple sets as I am very pleased with the results. I think they would make great hostess gifts. I have not used a sentiment at all - thinking they could be used as note cards. The stamp set is on page 114 of the current Stampin' Up! catalogue and there is a lovely card displayed on that page as well. I then saw a couple of samples on a blog (unfortunately I cannot remember whose) and decided that I had to CASE them.

Spring
Recipe:
Card Stock - Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Handsome Hunter, Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink
Other - Stampin' dimensionals, Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon
Tools - 3/4" circle punch

Summer
Recipe:
Card Stock - Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry, Perfect Plum, So Saffron
Other - Stampin' dimensionals, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon, half pearls (non SU)
Tools - 3/4" circle punch
Autumn
Recipe:
Cardstock - Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Very Vanilla
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Other - Stampin' dimensionals, Dusty Durango Polka Dot Ribbon
Tools - 3/4" circle punch
Winter
Recipe:
Card Stock - Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Bashful Blue, Real Red
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals, 5/8" Real Red Polka Dot Ribbon, Glitter Glue (non SU)
Tools - 3/4" circle punch
Dimensions for all cards
Base Card 5 ½ x 8 ½ (scored at 4 ¼)
Layer 1 3 ¾ x 5
Layer 2 3 ½ x 4 ¾
Image Layer 3 ¼ x 4 ½
All of the cards have dark base cards so I will have to make a light coloured panel for the inside. I will probably just cut the lightest colour to 4 x 5 1/2, sponge the edges, and stamp a small image in the bottom corner.
Have a great day!
Marjorie

No comments: