Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tulipe Die for the Big Shot

Up until now I had only over used the Tulipe die to make antlers for a punched reindeer face. Angie Juda shared this technique on her blog. See the video HERE
I was looking at Caroline Lebel's blog a few days ago and saw a card using the Tulipe die and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP - you will have to scroll down to the September 4, 2009 entry. I don't have that DSP, but I still have some of the retired Raspberry Tart so decided to team some of that up with Rich Razzleberry card stock. My finished card is 5 1/2 by 5 1/2. I cut the white base card (non SU 120 lb) to 5 1/2 X 11 and scored it at 5 1/2. The next layer is cameo coral cut to 5 1/4 x 5 1/4. The dsp and the Rich Razzleberry were both cut to 5 x 5. I ran the Rich Razzleberry through the Big Shot using the Tulipe die. I then assembled the layers. I swirled some Tombow glue on the DSP and sprinkled on some dazzling diamonds. Hope you like it.


Marjorie

No comments: