Saturday, September 26, 2009

Christmas Swap

This is what I have made for the second spot I signed up for in the 3 x 3 Christmas Swap. I really liked the little flowers Judy and I had made using Paula Goff's tutorial and thought they would be perfect on a 3 x 3. I am glad I decided to stamp the poinsettia image from the Patterned Pines set in the two corners. I only had to make 9 so it was not too time consuming. In fact, I had them all done in a couple of hours. These could very easily be used as tags, or mounted on a standard card base.


Recipe:
Stamp Set - Patterned Pines (Level 1 Hostess Set - Holiday Mini)
Card Stock - Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White
Ink - Real Red and Garden Green Markers
Other - Gold Brad, Dimensionals, 5 Petal Punch

Tutorial for Poinsettias can be found here - Inking Addict

Thanks for stopping in.

No comments: