Saturday, October 16, 2010

Christmas Cards and Tags

Can you believe how quickly the time has been ticking away!  I am a little behind in getting my Christmas cards made, but at least I have a plan.  I have my designs ready.

Last month I celebrated by birthday.  One of my sisters celebrates hers a few days later and although there is always a family gathering, we try to get together at some point near our birthdays.  This year we were a late making a plan, but we finally decided to do a card making afternoon.  I would provide the materials and she would provide lunch and a little birthday cake.  Worked for me.  We made 4 cards and 2 tags each.

This is the first card we made.  I first saw it on Glenda Mollet's blog HERE and knew that I would need to copy it.  I love the Dasher stamp and the Deck the Halls DSP. 


Supplies
Stamp Set - Dasher, Best yet (retired)
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Deck the Halls DSP
Ink - Early Espresso
Other - Scallop Trim Border Punch, Dimensionals

No comments: