Wednesday, June 5, 2013

2013 - 2015 InColours

This card features all of the five new InColours.  Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Strawberry Slush.  I CASEd a card Heather Summers posted a while back.  Heather did some machine stitching on her card, but I haven't yet made that step.

I only pre-ordered the bundle that included card stock and ink so I improvised to give the effect of designer series paper.

Using Versamark ink I stamped the Dot, Dot, Dot stamp (retired) onto both Coastal Cabana and Pistachio Pudding card stock.  I also used one of the stamps from Hearts a Flutter and stamped it onto Whisper White using the Baked Brown Sugar ink.  I coloured one of the large rhinestones with a sharpie - the colour is not as close to Coastal Cabana as I would like it to be.

Supplies
Card Stock - Baked Brown Sugar, Coastal Cabana, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding, Strawberry Slush, Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Stamps - Hearts a Flutter, Express Yourself (Hostess Seet), Dot, Dot, Dot (retired), Punch Posies (retired)
Ink - Baked Brown Sugar, Versamark, Crumb Cake
Other - Apothecary Accents Framelits, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Heart Sizzlit (retired), Heart to Heart punch (retired), Large Rhinestone, Basic Rhinestones, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: