Sunday, June 23, 2013

Daffodil Delight

Recently Nancy Riley posted a couple of cards she had made using Daffodil Delight.  I tend to shy away from bright colours so I decided to CASE a couple of Nancy's cards.

You can see her post by clicking on this link - http://stampinat6213.blogspot.ca/2013/06/summer-caseing.html.

This is the first of the two cards I CASEd - it doesn't show well in the photo but I added little dots of Dazzling Details on the flowers.  Nancy's card was a square, but mine is a standard 5.5" x 4.25".  Nancy's inspiration was a card posted by Mary Brown - here is the link http://stampercamper.com/?p=1902


Supplies
Stamp Set - Summer Silhouettes, Express Yourself (Hostess Set)
Ink - Basic Grey, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White (craft)
Card Stock - Daffodil Delight, Basic Grey, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Other - White Embossing Powder, Button (retired), Baker's Twine, Dazzling Details, Scallop Border punch

2 comments:

Nancy Riley said...

LOVE your version of the Summer Silhouettes card, Marjorie! Just want everyone to know that the original designer of this gorgeous card is Mary Brown, stampercamper! She's amazing! Mine is a copy of hers as stated in on my blog.

Marjorie Gibson said...

Nancy thanks so much for having a look at my card. I have amended my post to include the link to Mary Brown`s post. I thought I had done that - thanks for letting me know.