Sunday, June 16, 2013

Clockworks

I don't own the Stamp Set Clockworks, however I did get the digital download when it was first released.  Until a day or two ago I forgot I even had it until I was browsing on Stampin' Connection (a site available only to Stampin' Up! demonstrators) and saw a number of cards using the stamp set.

I got to work in My Digital Studio and came up with this hybrid card


I had to resize the images (in MDS they are quite big).  I measured each element shown in the catalogue (fortunately all the stamp images in the catalogue are actual size) and placed them randomly on my page.  For the base card I coloured the images with Early Espresso and printed it out onto Crumb Cake card stock.  The focal image was printed onto photo paper (matte).  After cutting it to the size I wanted I matted it onto a piece of Summer Starfruit card stock and then onto some Midnight Muse that had been embossed with the Houndstooth embossing folder.  I used one of the stamps from Teeny Tiny Wishes for the greeting and punched it out with the Modern Label punch.

Supplies
My Digital Studio - Clockworks Stamp Brush Set
Card Stock - Crumb Cake, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit
Stamp Set - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Early Espresso
Other - Modern Label Punch, Houndstooth Embossing folder, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: