Tuesday, June 11, 2013

My Digital Studio Challenge - Freeform Zig Zag Lines

The challenge posted this week was to use the Freeform tool in My Digital Studio and the new Happy Life Hostess download.  You can see the challenge on Heather Summers' blog by clicking HERE.  You can see Kimberly VanDiepen's layout HERE

Rather than doing a 12 x 12 layout I decided to create a cover for a notepad.  I basically copied Heather's layout although I did use different Designer Papers from the Happy Life download.  I recoloured some of the papers.  The word note and the little saying below it are from the Back to School download.  I used various embellishments - some recoloured (I LOVE that feature in MDS).  I printed it out, cut it to fit and adhered it to my note pad.

I got the notepads at the dollar store (Dollarama) - 3 in a package for $1.25.


No comments: