Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thank You

I saw this card and really liked it but I didn't have the stamp sets used.  I really liked the idea of the jar as a flower vase and regretted not buying that stamp set when it was available but then I remembered that I had purchased the digital download.  MDS to the rescue!

I printed the jar image onto Crumb Cake card stock and stamped the leaves from Fabulous Florets in Old Olive.  The flowers are from the Pretties Kit (retired but on the clearance rack).  The centres of the flowers are retired Epoxy Brads.

There is new product on the card as well - I used the Label Love stamp set and Artisan Punch (can be purchased separately or as a bundle).  I also used the stamp set A Round Array and the coordinating 7/8" scallop circle punch.  A little bit of Daffodil Delight 1/8" taffeta ribbon (retired), some distressing and the card was done!

Supplies
My Digital Studio - Perfectly Preserved Stamp Brush
Card Stock - Crumb Cake
Stamps - Fabulous Florets, A Round Array, Label Love
Ink - Daffodil Delight, Old Olive, Whisper White Craft (retired?)
Other - Artisan Label and 7/8" Scallop Circle punches, Daffodil Delight 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Pretties Kit (retired but available on Clearance Rack), Distressing Tool, Stampin' Dimensionals, Epoxy Brads (retired)

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Belinda/Stampinbuzz said...

Marjorie, I love your version of this. I used MDS today for a card that I needed a tie for. It has saved me so many times.