Saturday, June 15, 2013

Weekly Creative Challenge - Inky Divas

This is the fourth week of creative challenges in the Inky Divas group.  There was a sketch provided and the challenge was to use NEW stamps and tools from the new Idea Book & Catalogue.  A bit of a stretch for me as I had not yet ordered any stamps other than a few "Word" stamps.  The challenge was posted on Monday and my order was scheduled to arrive on Thursday.

This is the sketch


I decided not to make a card - I did a little notebook.  I had seen the notebook idea on Becky Roberts' blog a while back and followed her instructions for the booklet and then followed the sketch for the decoration.  You can see Becky's notebook HERE.


Supplies
Stamp - A Dozen Thoughts (new)
Ink - Island Indigo
Card Stock - Pacific Point, Pistachio Pudding, Tangerine Tango, Venetian Romance DSP (printed from My Digital Studio)
Other - Artisan Label Punch (new), Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pak (flower), Rhinestone, 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon - Whisper White (retired)



No comments: