Friday, June 7, 2013

Fabulous Florets

Finally I am happy with my card!  I saw THIS card and started from there.

I made this card yesterday and kept looking at it thinking I like it but there's something wrong.  I decided I was not toally happy with the banner - well the stamping on the banner to be exact.  I had inked up the stamp with Versamark and then lightly tapped it onto my Calypso Coral ink pad, stamped it onto the vellum card stock, sprinkled on clear embossing powder and then heat set it.  I liked it but felt the greeting just did not show up very well.  I tried stamping the greeting with various colours and finally settled on black.

Supplies
Stamps - Fabulous Florets, Friendly Phrases (retired), Fresh Vintage (retired)
Ink - Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Versamark, Basic Black
Card Stock - Whisper White, Calypso Coral, Vellum Card Stock
Other - Whisper White Satin Ribbon (retired), Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Stampin' Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Basic Rhinestones

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: