Sunday, June 9, 2013

Simply Sent Card Kit

During Sale a Bration I was fortunate to earn a few free products and one of my choices was the Happy Hello Simply Sent Card Kit.  The kit contains everything needed to make 8 cards.  Four of the cards had a greeting already printed on them.  There were self adhesive die cuts, rhinestones, baker's twine and even coordinating envelopes.

This is the first card I made with it's matching envelope.  The Hello was already printed on it so all I had to do was add the die cuts, the twine and the rhinestone.  Easy peasy!


For the second card I used one of the cards that did not have a greeting.  I cut it in half, added my embellishments and then adhered it to a basic grey card base.  I adhered the plain half to the inside of the card.  The greeting is from the Sassy Salutations stamp set.


Thanks for stopping in.  Have a great day!

No comments: