Monday, June 3, 2013

MDS Challenge - #SMDSSK3

Each Monday Kimberly VanDiepen and Heather Summers post a My Digital Challenge on their blogs.  This is week 28.  Kimberly posted a sketch and when I saw it I knew I wanted to create a card rather than a scrapbook page.   I needed a card for a friend and wanted to use one of the sayings in the Be Yourself digital kit.  I created the card front following the sketch and then printed it onto Matte Photo Paper, trimmed it to the size I wanted and adhered it to the Rich Razzleberry card base.

This is my card

Supplies
Card Stock - Rich Razzleberry; Matte Photo Paper
My Digital Studio - Be Yourself Kit, Sycamore Street embellishments (ribbon recoloured to Rich Razzleberry), Rich Razzleberry Baker's Twine, Bookstagram Kit (arrow)














Here is the sketch

You can see Heather's layout HERE

Kimberly's layout can be found HERE

No comments: