Sunday, August 18, 2013

Another Masculine Card

Once again My Digital Studio has been my choice to create a masculine card.  I think I may need to buy the Clockworks stamp set.


I created the card front in My Digital Studio and printed it out onto white photo paper (matte).  My printer is starting to run low on ink so the colours are not quite true, but they are very close.  I then pulled out my colour spritzer (retired) and basic gray maker to create the splatters on the card.  I punched out the clock face and adhered it to the clock using dimensionals (after taking the photo I applied a candy dot in the centre).  

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Basic Gray
Card Stock - Basic Gray, Whisper White
Other - Epic Day This & That Washi Tape, White Baker's Twine, Word Window Punch, Modern Label Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals



No comments: