Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Gorgeous Grunge - Again!

When I first saw the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set in the catalogue I was pretty sure this was a stamp that I would never use.  How wrong can one person be.  As soon as I saw samples posted by other Stampin' Up demonstrators I knew I had to have it!  I am loving this set.

This card is a CASE of many I have seen posted recently.  It is one of the Make and Takes from the recent Stampin' Up! convention.  I don't have the stamp set used on all of the samples I saw (they used Hello, Lovely) so I decided to use the Wish Big stamp from the retired Word Play set. The card I have seen have been "no layer" cards but I decided to use a coordinating card base.

I ran a piece of white baker's twine through my coastal cabana ink pad to dye it.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge, Word Play (retired)
Ink - Calypso Coral, Summer Starfruit, Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate
Card Stock - Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe, Silver Glimmer
Other - Epic Day This and That Washi Tape, 1 3/4" circle punch, rhinestone, Baker's Twine, Very Vintage Designer button

No comments: