Thursday, August 15, 2013

Inky Divas Weekly Creative Challenge - Week of August 12

The challenge this week is to use three colours - Rich Razzleberry, Smoky Slate and Basic Black; Current Designer Series Paper and some form of embossing.

I had bought the All Dressed Up Framelits and coordinating stamp set quite some time ago and had not yet used them so I thought I would start with them.  I used the framelits to cut out the dress and stand.  Once that was done I decided I wanted a "mirror".  I cut one oval from Basic Black card stock and the smaller one from Smoky Slate.  I coated that one with Versamark ink and then coated it with clear embossing powder.  Once that was heat embossed the card stock appeared much darker.  The Whisper White panel was embossed with the Elegant Lines embossing folder (retired).  Finally the greeting was stamped with Rich Razzleberry ink and a stamp from the Itty Bitty Banners stamps sets.  It was cut out using the coordinating Framelits.


Supplies
Stamps - Itty Bitty Banners
Ink - Rich Razzleberry, Versamark
Card Stock - Smoky Slate, Basic Black, Whisper White, Polka Dot Parade DSP
Other - All Dressed Up Framelits, Ovals Framelits, Itty Bitty Banners Framelits, Elegant Lines embossing folder (retired), Whisper White 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon (retired), Clear Embossing powder, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: