Saturday, August 10, 2013

Inky Divas Weekly Creative Challenge - Week of August 5

This week's challenge was to use a retired stamp, a bleach technique, current Designer Series Paper and current colours.

I have never done the bleach technique before so I checked Splitcoaststampers.com and did a google search.  I found a video HERE and decided to give it a try.  Check out the video for the instructions.


I just noticed that the greeting is off kilter.  I should have added a little more colour but overall I am really pleased with the result.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - French Foliage (retired), Sweet Essentials
Ink - Old Olive, Early Espresso
Card Stock - Old Olive, Cajun Craze, Early Espresso, Venetian Romance DSP
Other - Stampin' Pastels (retired), Old Olive Satin Ribbon (retired), Scallop Border punch, Bleach


No comments: