Friday, August 30, 2013

Halloween Card Inspired by Heather Summers and Martha Inchley

I don't often make Halloween cards and pretty much never buy Halloween themed stamp sets.  A few days ago Heather Summers posted a Halloween card that I really wanted to make.  Heather's card was inspired by one that Martha Inchley had made.

When I don't have stamp sets and/or Designer Series Paper I turn to My Digital Studio.   I printed some of the Witches Brew DSP and found some stamp brushes that would work for the tag.  I ended up using a piece of DSP from the now retired neutrals DSP pack because the black one with white text from Witches Brew did not print well on my home printer.  I also created the hexagon shapes in MDS and cut them out (can't wait to get the Hexagon Punch).


Supplies
My Digital Studio - Witches Brew DSP, Hexagon Punch, Halloween Bash, Spooky Bats, Anchored
Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge
Ink - Whisper White Craft Ink, Crumb Cake
Card Stock - Basic Black, Matte Photo Paper, Neutrals DSP (retired)
Other - Chalk Talk Framelits, Witches Brew Designer Washi Tape, Button (retired), Linen thread, Mini Glue Dots, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: