Sunday, August 4, 2013

Happy Birthday Tom!

I can't believe it - my "baby" turns 30 today.  I don't know were the time has gone, it seems like only yesterday that he was born!

I used the Big Shot and the Bigz Typeset Alphabet dies to cut out the numbers from the retired Woodsheets.  I used Real Red craft ink (retired) to colour the numbers, sprinkled on clear embossing powder and heat set it.

The layered look of the tag was achieved by cutting it out twice (Bermuda Bay and Whisper White).  I cut the Bermuda Bay tag in half and adhered it to the back of the white one.



Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Gorgeous Grunge
Ink - Crushed Curry, Bermuda Bay, Real Red (Classic and Craft), Smoky Slate
Card Stock - Smoky Slate, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
Other - Chalk Talk Framelits, White Baker's Twine, Bermuda Bay ribbon (retired), Bigz Typeset Alphadet dies, clear embossing powder, Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: