Sunday, August 25, 2013

August Paper Pumpkin

This month's Paper Pumpkin kit has everything to make 4 cards and includes the envelopes.  It comes with the cute bicycle and thank you stamps as well as Bermuda Bay and Baked Brown Sugar Stampin' spots.

The card bases are white but have tiny Bermuda Bay polka dots covering them.  The kit also included the die cuts for the banners as well as the Crushed Curry tape.  I added a couple of candy dots - I thought I had used crushed curry, but I think they are daffodil delight.

I stamped the bicycle on the envelope and made a little flag from some of the extra tape.

Stampin' Supplies
August Paper Pumpkin Kit
Candy Dots

Initially when Paper Pumpkin was introduced I hesitated about signing up but after seeing samples posted on some of my favourite blogs I decided to take the plunge and am so glad I did.  Every month a bright box shows up in my mail box with all the supplies to make cute and quick projects.

Right now Stampin' Up! is offering a great deal on Paper Pumpkin - get your first two months at half price - so you will pay $12.50 (plus tax) for the first two months of your subscription and then $24.95 (plus tax) each month after that.  No extra shipping to pay - it is all included.  The deal ends on August 31 and you have to use the code PUMPKINDEAL in the promo box when you subscribe.  Visit mypaperpumpkin.com to sign up.  Make sure you give your demonstrator's name.  Your first kit will be the Welcome Kit

Have a great Sunday.

No comments: