Thursday, August 20, 2015

Christmas in Summer 4

A few weeks Anne Granger posted a card using the Lots of Joy stamp set from the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  You can see it HERE.  I loved the use of the new Corrugated Paper.  I had a small sheet of it in the product share I received from Sandi MacIver so I decided to CASE Anne's card.  I didn't have the metallic thread Anne used so I unravelled some of my gold baker's twine and used the thread from that.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Lots of Joy; Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Mossy Meadow; Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Whisper White; Smoky Slate; Mossy Meadow; Merry Moments Designer Series Paper; Corrugated Paper
Other - Thick Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine; Gold Baker's Twine (gold thread only); Rhinestone; Cherry Cobbler Blendabilities (retired); Stampin' Dimensionals; Tree Punch; Lots of Labels Framelits; Word Window Punch

No comments: