Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Masculine Birthday Card

I still have several masculine birthday cards to make - this is the latest one.  I CASEd France Labreque's card posted HERE.  I don't have the embossing folder or stamp set France used so I used what I have on hand.

I have to say Delightful Dijon - one of the 2015-2017 InColors - is not a favourite.  I may have to buy a pack of the Bohemian DSP - I got a small supply through a share and have almost used it all up. It's great for those masculine cards.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Endless Birthday Wishes; Dotty Angles
Ink - Delightful Dijon; Blackberry Bliss
Card Stock - Blackberry Bliss; Delightful Dijon; Bohemian DSP
Other - Hello You Thinlits; Metallic Gold Button; Linen Thread; Burlap Ribbon; Handheld Stapler; Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots

No comments: