Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Wetlands

I love the Wetlands stamp set especially the little water birds (sandpipers?) and was so happy that it is included in the 2015-2016 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.  I decided to make another card for last week's Inky Divas challenge - use an acrylic block as a stamp.  There are many techniques for this - for my previous card I applied the ink directly to the block and immediately stamped on the card stock.  For this card I used my Stampin' Write markers to scribble the colours onto the block.  I then spritzed it several times with water and applied it to the paper.  I knew I wanted to use the Wetlands stamp set so I applied three colours to try to get the illusion of beach, sea and sky.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Wetlands
Ink - Crumb Cake, Marina Mist and Pool Party Stampin' Write Markers; Memento Black Ink
Card Stock - Whisper White; Basic Black; Pool Party
Other - Clear Block E; Stampin' Dimensionals; Water Spritzer

No comments: