Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happy Anniversary George & Louise

Today my brother in law and his wife celebrate 48 years of marriage.  How great is that!  This is the card I made for them.  This is another CASE of a card posted by France Labreque HERE.  I had posted a birthday card earlier this month (August 12) using the same layout.

I was happy to see how well the Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers fit into the impressions made by the Happy Hearts embossing folder.

I couldn't find an "anniversary" stamp in my collection to use on the card so I went to My Digital Studio (no longer available) and chose one of the stamps there.  I resized it a bit and then printed it out onto Whisper White card stock.  I punched a scrap piece of card stock using the Confetti Hearts Border punch and then sponged the hearts onto my focal piece..


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - none
Ink - Melon Mambo
Card Stock - Kraft; Rich Razzleberry; Whisper White; Bohemian Designer Series Paper
Other - Confetti Hearts Border Punch; Hello You Thinlits; Triple Banner Punch; Itty Bitty Accents Epoxy Stickers; Metallic Button; Linen Thread; Handheld Stapler; Burlap Ribbon; Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots; My Digital Studio (retired)

No comments: