Friday, August 28, 2015

Christmas in Summer 7

I am determined to use Christmas themed stamp sets that I have bought in previous years to do some of my cards this year.  I still have a list of things I want from the 2015 Holiday Catalogue but for now I decided to use some retired sets.  The first one is a CASE of a card I saw on Pinterest - it uses the Lots of Stars stamp set which I don't have but I do have the Bright and Beautiful set from the 2014 Holiday Catalogue.  I decided to use that along with the Stars Framelits.

You can see the card I found on Pinterest HERE.

I am pretty happy with my card and will be making more but I think I will use Mossy Meadow ink and card stock for the green star (I used Old Olive).



Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Bright & Beautiful (retired); Endless Wishes (retired)
Ink - Old Olive; Crumb Cake; Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Crumb Cake; Old Olive; Whisper White; Cherry Cobbler; Gold Glimmer
Other - Stars Framelits; Stampin' Dimensionals; Tea Lace Doilies; Itty Bitty Accents punch pack; Striped Ribbon (retired); Large Polka Dot Embossing folder; Extra Large Rhinestones (retired)

No comments: