Sunday, August 9, 2015

Happy Anniversary Mum and Dad

My parents are celebrating their 64th wedding anniversary today.  This is the card I made for them:


The card is a CASE of a wedding card I saw on Pinterest.  You can see the original HERE - it's the third photo from the top.

I used a piece of Timeless Elegance Designer Paper and added some colour with my Blushing Bride Marker  I added a few pearls, a bit of long retired Pleated Ribbon.  The Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set was perfect for the sentiment as I didn't want it to be too big.

Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Memento Black; Blushing Bride Stampin' Write Marker
Card Stock - Whisper White; Blushing Bride; Timeless Elegance Designer Series Paper
Other - Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon (retired); Pearls

No comments: