Saturday, August 22, 2015

Christmas in Summer 5

I have been using the Festival of Trees stamp set and coordinating punch a lot lately to get a head start on my Christmas cards for this year.  Pinterest is a wonderful source of great ideas to CASE (copy and share everything) or to use as inspiration for your own creativity.  Truthfully I mostly CASE.

This is one of the cards I found when I did a search on Festival of Trees on Pinterest.  You can find the original HERE.


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Festival of Trees; Wondrous Wreath
Ink - Garden Green; Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Whisper White; Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper Stack (retired)
Other - Tree Punch; Dazzling Details (Cherry Cobbler); Stampin' Dimensionals

2 comments:

Angélique said...

Wow! Thanks so much for CASE-ing my card :-)
It really means a lot to me when people like the stuff I make :-)

*hugs*
Angélique

Marjorie Gibson said...

Thank you for sharing your creativity.