Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Sketch and Stamp - SB118

Again this week I played along with a sketch on the Stamping and Blogging website.  You can see the sketch for SB118 HERE.


The Lots of Joy stamp set was on my table so I decided to use it for my card.  I also had some bits and pieces of Merry Moments DSP, gold glimmer paper and the Itty Bitty Punch Pack on my desk so I used them as well.

Here's my card.  In addition to following the sketch I used Sandi MacIver's layout.


Here is the inside of the card


Stampin' Supplies
Stamps - Lots of Joy
Ink - Old Olive; Cherry Cobbler
Card Stock - Cherry Cobbler; Whisper White; Gold Glimmer Paper; Merry Moments DSP
Other - Stampin' Dimensionals; Mini Glue Dots

1 comment:

stampwithamyk said...

I love it! Great use of that designer paper and the glimmer paper adds the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us at Sketch & Stamp, hope to see you again soon!