Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Awash with Flowers

I really can't get enough of this stamp set.  It is so very versatile!  I saw THIS card and knew that I would have to CASE it.  I also knew that it's clean and simple style would be easily adaptable to many occasions and that it would be a perfect project for Judy and I to do together.

I am pleased with how my cards turned out - I will however place the two brads a little closer together when I make more - and I will make more!  I will also be making some without the brads.  I plan to make several of the image panels and emboss the card bases but not finish them until needed.  I'll add the sentiment and then finish the assembly of the card.  The image panel is adhered to the card with dimensionals.

I made a Get Well Card - the base card is embossed with the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder.  The sentiment is stamped with one of the sentiments from Curvy Verses.


I also made a Sympathy card - I am so pleased with it.  Clean and Simple.  The base card was embossed with Stampin' Up!'s new Square Lattice embossing folder from the Summer Mini catalogue that came into effect on May 1.  The sentiment is from Close as a Memory.


Supplies
Stamp Set - Awash with Flowers, Curvy Verses, Close as a Memory
Card Stock - Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink - Basic Black, Summer Sun and Certainly Celery Markers
Other - SU Embossing Folders - Perfect Polka Dots, Square Lattice, Basic Black brads, dimensionals

No comments: