Saturday, May 29, 2010

More My Digital Studio

On the first day of her latest online class, in addition to posting the project for the day, Heather Summers posted a Bonus.  It was a sketch for a a 12 x12 scrapbook page using My Digital Studio.  I have been spending a lot of time recently "playing" with that software and it has been a lot of fun just trying to see what I could do.  I must say it certainly helps a lot when someone has already taken the time to do the layout.  All I had to do was figure out was which pictures I wanted to use and go from there.

I decided to use some pictures from an outing I had with two of my neices and their three year old sons.  I have so far only "scrapped" a page for one of the boys, but I will surely do another one soon.

This is my page


If you want more information on Heather's class you can click HERE to check out her blog.

No comments: