Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wedding Cards

I don't really have an immediate need for a wedding card, but over the past few months I have seen a lot of postings with cards featuring "brides and grooms" made with the SU Full Heart punch and the Scalloped Heart embosslit.

I decided to give it a try after seeing a post that particularly caught my attention.  It was posted on a site only for Stampin' Up! demonstrators, but there was a link to a blog.  You can see the original HERE.  I pretty much copied it exactly.  I used rhinestone from the Eggscellent Eggs kit (instead of the clear rhinestone brads in the original).

Here is my card



Supplies
Stamp Set - Heard From the Heart
Card Stock - Whisper White, Shimmery White, Basic Black
Ink - Basic Black
Other - Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Finial Press Embossing Folder, Whisper White Organza Ribbon, 1/4" Basic Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Black Brads, Rhinestones

No comments: