Monday, May 10, 2010

Makeover Monday - Awash with Flowers - Almost Amethyst (version 2)

I have said it before and I will say it again - I love this stamp set!  I had previously posted a card I had made using Almost Amethyst card stock and the Awash with Flowers stamp set.  I was happy with the card, but kept thinking there was something missing.  You can see that card HERE.

I decided to remake it a little bit.  In this version I added a black layer behind the image panel and left off the ribbon.  I am so pleased with it!  I think it showcases the images without the distraction of the ribbon.


Supplies
Stamp Set - Awash with Flowers, Heard from the Heart
Card Stock - Almost Amethyst, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink - Basic Black, Apricot Appeal, Pretty in Pink, Almost Amethyst, Certainly Celery

No comments: