Friday, May 21, 2010

Monogram Note Cards

As a subscriber to Andrea Walford's Class Planners for Demonstrators, I received  a bonus (exclusive) planner a short time ago.  The planner was for monogrammed note cards and a holder.  This is the photo that was included with my planner.



I decided to make the set for my sister-in-law for her birthday.  I don't have the flower die for the Big Shot that Andrea used so I had to made a small adjustment to the holder.   Instead of using a flower to embellish the top of the card holder, I simply made an extra monogram panel and used that.  I am very pleased with the result.  Andrea's instructions were for 8 cards, however I made 12 and they fit into the holder perfectly.


Supplies
Stamp Set - Vintage Labels (SAB)
Ink - Basic Black
Card Stock - Whisper White, Basic Grey, Nouveau Chic DSP
Other - Wide Oval Punch, Lots of 'Tags Sizzlit Die, Scallop Trim Border Punch, My Digital Studio (to create the monogram), Basic Grey Satin Ribbon

No comments: