Sunday, May 30, 2010

Colour Challenge - Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Whisper White

On her Simply Stamping 2 online class Heather gave us a challenge to use Pumpkin Pie, Real Red and Whisper White all on the same card.  Are you kidding me was my first reaction!  I don't think I have ever used Pumpkin Pie with Real Red.  I decided that I had to stretch myself so took up the challenge.

This is the card I made.  It follows the same layout as a card I have previously posted.  I have to say I really like it.  I used My Digital Studio to create the background on the Whisper White layer.  The colours are not quite true - I think I need to change my ink cartridge - but overall I am pleased with the results.


Supplies
Stamp Set - Extreme Skateboard, A Little Birthday Cheer
Card Stock - Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Whisper White, Basic Black
Ink - Basic Black (both Classic and Craft)
Other - Square Lattice Embossing folder, Star Punches, Top Note die, Basic Black brad, Dimensionals, Clear Embossing powder, My Digital Studio (Extreme Elements 'stamp', Real Red, Pumpkin Pie and YoYo yellow 'ink')

No comments: