Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

This is one of the cards I made for Mother's Day - I decided this one would be for my mother-in-law.  She really likes birds and has her garden planted to attract butterflies so I thought it would be great for her.


Supplies
Stamp Set - Well Scripted
Card Stock - Rose Red, Whisper White, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Sweet Pea DSP
Ink - Rose Red
Other - Circle Scissors, 2 Step Bird Punch, Pretty in Pink 5/8" satin ribbon

This is the card I have decided to give to my mother.  When I added the crystal effects to the letters the Chocolate Chip ink ran a little, but I like the look of it.  The Fleurette I used looked like it had two layers - I used my Pretty in Pink marker to add a little colour to the inside "layer" and used one of the pink epoxy brads in the centre. 


Supplies
Stamp Set - Messages for Mom
Card Stock - Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, Sending Love Specialty Designer Paper
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink Marker
Other - Scallop Trim Border Punch, Full Heart Punch, Scalloped Heart of Heart Embosslit, Fleurette, Pretty in Pink Epoxy Brad, Pretty in Pink Satin Ribbon

No comments: