Monday, May 31, 2010

Charming

One day on her online class Heather Summers featured some of the products in the Summer Mini Catalogue.  She used the Log Cabin Smooch Spritz Spray and the Mini Vintage Tags.  I had the spray but not the tags so I had to improvise a little bit.  I made my own tags!  I punched out a 3/4" circle from Brushed Silver cardstock and a 5/8" circle from Confetti White cardstock.  I punched a small hole and threaded some linen thread and voila I had my own version of the tags!

I think I used a bit too much of the spray - I think it will take some time to get to using it.   The stamp set Heather featured is one that was available in the last Holiday Mini Catalogue and it is being carried over to the new Idea Book and Catalogue that comes into effect on July 1.  All of the images from the card are from that stamp set.

This is my card



I made a second card and am much happier with it - it is not as dark.  I also used a different stamp set for the greeeting so that I could use it as a birthday card.


Supplies
Stamp Set - Charming, A Little Birthday Cheer
Card Stock - Kraft (soon to be known as Crumb Cake), Confetti White, Brushed Silver
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Real Red (Craft)
Other - Log Cabin Smooch Spritz Spray, Dimensionals, Linen Thread


No comments: