Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Sweet Scoops

The first project Heather shared with us on her Online Class (Simply Stamping 2) uses the adorable Sweet Scoops stamp set.  There were 3 cards,  treat holder and a cone holder.  I have made 2 of the cards and hopefully soon will make the other one as well as the two holders.

Check out Heather's blog for more details on how to sign up for her class - it is not too late!

This is the first of the cards I made - including the inside!  I don't usually decorate the inside, but more and more as I visit Heather's blog as well as the many others I enjoy,  I have seen that it is the trend now.

So here is my card - don't the ice cream cones look good enough to eat?




Supplies
Stamp Set - Sweet Scoops
Cardstock - Pink Passion, Whisper White, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip
Ink - Melon Mambo, Pretty in Pink, Close to Cocoa, Chocolate Chip
Other - Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, dimensionals, Trio Flower punch, white gel pen, sponge daubers

No comments: